A Local Government Guide to the Chesapeake Bay is a seven-module series created to support decision-making by local officials. Editable versions of the Powerpoint presentations and fact sheets are available by emailing Laura Cattell Noll, Coordinator of the Local Leadership Workgroup, at email@example.com.
Check out the series at Local Leadership Workgroup | Chesapeake Bay Program.
- Module 1: How Your Watershed Works
- Module 2: Foundations of Clean Water
- Module 3: Clean Water for the Economy
- Module 4: Capitalizing on the Benefits of Trees
- Module 5: Preserving Local Character and Landscapes
- Module 6: Protecting Your Infrastructure Through Stormwater Resilience
- Module 7: Building the Workforce of Today and Tomorrow
Pat - CWQE Coach