The Navigate the Flood Guide was created by the Water Center at the University of Pennsylvania and WaterNow Alliance. This guide helps local decision-makers and city and utility staff navigate the complex array of technical guidance and funding resources for stormwater and flood planning and management. The five steps defined in this guide for "Navigating the Flood" are:
1. Define the Condition of Your Community's System
2. Identify Your Community's Challenges
3. Set Your Community's Visions and Goals
4. Choose Your Community's Solutions
5. Put Your Community's Plan into Action
Use the checklist in this article to navigate through each of these steps, or visit Navigate the Flood for more information and to explore the steps online.
CWQE Staff Agent