The CWQE Support Hub offers three assistance options:
Knowledge Base Library – a self-service online library of information about urban stormwater and agricultural conservation; library resources are available to all site visitors and include:
- articles and helpful documents focused on current funding opportunities for urban stormwater and agricultural conservation;
- foundational, background information and recently released updates to stormwater policies and regulation
- case studies of innovative funding scenarios
- Personalized Assistance – Municipalities, landowners, and others located within the pilot region of York and Lancaster counties can request one-on-one assistance with funding questions or challenges. To request assistance, visitors are required to register so that Center staff can provide personalized service. Registration requires only your name, email, and password. Once registered, simply select Start a Conversation and send us a message. The term “conversation” is akin to the term “ticket” in online communication platforms.
- Phone Assistance – visitors can call the Support Hub’s toll-free number to get started or to request assistance at 855-227-1202.
SEARCHING AND VIEWING ARTICLES
Step 1. Go to https://support.CWQE.org. Type a word or phrase describing what you would like help with in the How Can We Help You? search field and select Search.
A list of search results from KB articles and conversations (i.e. tickets) will display on the screen. Click on the name of the KB article or conversation to view the details. If the search produces no results, you can ask a question via a conversation (see below).
SUBMITTING REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
Step 1. Go to https://support.cwqe.org. Select the Sign In link in the top right corner of the screen. (The pilot phase of CWQE offers personalized support to only those living or working in Lancaster and York counties, Pa.)
Step 2. Enter your email address and password, and select Sign In.
Step 3. Select the Start a Conversation link in the top right corner of the Support Hub screen.
Step 4. Complete the form. You may attach a document or screen grab by selecting the Choose Files button in the Upload Files field and browsing to the location where the document is saved on your computer, or you may drag and drop the file into the Upload Files field. Select Send.
VIEWING YOUR CONVERSATIONS
Step 1. Select your name in the top right corner of the Support Hub screen, then select My Conversations.
Step 2. A list of your open and closed conversations will display on the screen. Click on the conversation subject to open a request.
Step 3. To respond to a ticket, type in the Add A Reply… field. Select Choose Files to attach a file or screen grab related to your issue, and select the Update button.